Our team of experienced, talented professionals can successfully monitor your public works, educational and private projects. Our Labor Compliance team is made up of qualified individuals with years of experience providing support, training and administration of projects throughout the State of California.
Whether it is educational facilities, healthcare, affordable housing, or public works projects, we can assist you. Through pre-construction, construction and project closeout phases, we have the staff to ensure your project is completed effortlessly and on schedule.
Our Labor Compliance services include:
- Labor Compliance Program Management Design, Implementation and Enforcement
- PLA/PSA Management
- Interpretation and Management of Collective Bargaining Agreements
- Workforce Demographics Monitoring and Reporting
- Workforce Participation Monitoring and Reporting
- Community Outreach
- Contractor Outreach
- EEO Monitoring/Reporting
- LCP Training for Project Management/Owner
- MBE/WBE/DBE/DVBE Participation Outreach
- State Agency Required LCP Reporting
- SBX 2-9 Compliance
Contact us today to learn more about our Labor Compliance services.
On-Site Labor Standards Cuyamaca College Communication Arts Building